[Last updated: October 1st, 2021]
We use “Customer,” “Your” Personal data to improve the service. By using (“ICS”) services, you (“Acknowledged”) and(“Agree”) to the use and collection of the information in accordance with the privacy statement.
Our Policy Statement outlines:
• Why and how we collect your personal data
• How your personal information is protected and used
• With whom we share your Personal Information
a. What Information do we collect?
We collect the following information to provide you with better services and products experience.
1. Identification information includes your first and last name, address, contact number, email address, and payment information. We may also collect an IP address or government-issued ID when you access our website.
2. Age, gender and family status under the state or federal law of the US.
3. Electronic Information such as audio or video recording when you call us.
4. Online activities include your search history and other information when you access our “site,”, advertisements or applications.
b. How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
1. We use your personal data to provide you services such as to fulfill your order request and transactions or to help us personalize our marketing and services to you.
2. Record and track your purchases of our services and payments
3. To support our business functions, such as marketing, fraud prevention, and legal functions.
4. To fulfill your service order or request and provide customer service.
5. To create and maintain your account registration on our site.
6. To do marketing and conduct third-party advertising.
7. To conduct market research, data analytics, and surveys for agencies and the US government.
c. How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of “International Computing Services”?
1. All the Information that we collect have been shared with (“Third parties”) like our business partners, different companies, brands, agencies, etc. for business purpose.
2. Our site’s social media features, such as Facebook and LinkedIn widgets, may collect information about you, such as your IP address and which page you are visiting on our site.
d. Important Consideration
We use (“cookies”) that refer to small packets of data that the website sends to your system. ICS and our third parties use them for different purposes. These cookies can identify your log information, your IP information, location, system information, and interaction with our website pages.
We collect data about your activities on our site for use in providing advertising, and we may share Information about activities on our “site with advertising networks administered by” the third party.”
3. Links to other websites (Third-party)
ICS may link to other websites for your convenience and information. We are not responsible for any third link website’s privacy practices or content that we do not control.
4. Changes to This Privacy Statement
Visit our contact page and fill the form from the menu with questions about this policy or about how we handle your personal information.
Other ways to contact us.
PHONE: 310.558.4864 (Local) 800.710.4010 (Toll-Free)
MAILING ADDRESS: Loss Angeles P.O. Box 1514 Culver City, CA 90232